I'm a web developer and working in Tokyo.
I like functional programming languages. I'm interested in weather, climate and clouds.
I lived in Sendai. I was a student in department of geophysics.
I was studying about 3D radiative transfer effects in cloudy atmosphere.
- Rintaro Okamura
- Weather Forecaster, Applied IT Engineer
- Vim, Ruby, Rails, Fortran, Haskell, Shell Script, Vim Script, Illustrator, Photoshop, TeX / LaTeX, HTML5, CSS3
- Tea, Coffee, Vim, Cloud, Design, Data-Visualize, Hot Spring, Sushi, Kawaii
- Olympus PEN E-PL2, Pentax K-x
- Playing radiko.jp via Vim.
- A Japanese proofreading plugin for Vim.
- A minor revised version of the BibTeX style for Chicago manual of style citation (for Japanese version).
- A web app using sendai-city-bus-API.
- A simulator of cloud optical retrieval.
- Physical interpretation of gray cloud observed from airplanes
- R. Okamura and H. Iwabuchi, Applied Optics, Vol. 55, Issue 21, 5761–5765 (2016)
- Multispectral Monte Carlo radiative transfer simulation by the maximum cross-section method
- H. Iwabuchi and R. Okamura, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, Vol. 193, 40–46(2017)